Learning Story

Learning Story

For my goals that are on my Google website, I completed most of my goals, on my writing, I plan much better than before, but I still haven't completed the entire writing goal. The goal was to have at least 4 pieces of writing or plans before I started, but I only had 2. That is a goal I need to continue on. For my reading, I haven't read to my sister much at home so I think I need to continue on that goal but on my summaries, I had more detailed ones that are longer and more descriptive than the ones at the start of the year and 4th grade. So I still have to continue my goal on reading aloud, I am pretty sure when I am reading out loud, it is a little hard to hear because I sometimes mumble. For my Math goal, I said to have 2 partners to check my work and understand my work, but I don't think I paired up much, and if I did, I only did it with one person, but I think the one person that did read mine did understand, but I still need to work on it.

I had some challenges over the year and most of them were somehow tied to writing, I had a little trouble with describing a character in a book summary at the beginning of the year. But now, I have little trouble describing them as I have learned a lot more describing words that help a lot. The other problem that I had was developing characters because I had trouble describing the character in a way that would fit the story well. I've improved but I can't really say that I've improved enough to be very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment