Best and Worse Subjects

My Best Subject

At school, my favorite subject is math since it really is easy and it is pretty useful in the real world, it feels good to impress your teachers you know. For math, I pretty much knew most of the things that I was taught so far in 5th grade, it was sort of like a review. Math time is like a break for my6 mind since I don't think so much because I know the things my teacher teaches. I just have to breeze through the questions and then relax and wait for the next assignment. Math is the subject that I don't need much work on but writing...

My Worst Subject

My worst subject at school is writing. It kind of stumps me how the teachers have to continuously tell me to revise and edit. I'm fine with grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The thing I'm not good at is revising and drafting. The reason I am not good at revising is because I don't really want to change my ideas. I mean, my drafting is ok not too bad, but when it is time for revising, I just sit there and wait the entire time for the next recess. And another thing, I would be better off if it was silent in the classroom because if I am doing nothing, I get easily distracted and may talk to a friend, if there is music, I might get too caried aff and listen to the music instead. As a result, I need a lot of work on my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment